We are Open and Treating Patients
Update on COVID-19 (coronavirus) for Our Patients
We are prepared and taking the appropriate measures as outlined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for the protection and safety of our patients and staff.
- If you’ve traveled overseas, you must stay home for 14 days after returning from travel, monitor your health, and practice social distancing.
- Anyone that is sick with a fever, cough, or has trouble breathing should call their primary care physician before coming into our clinic.
Durant Physical Therapy & Fitness Center
Selecting the right physical therapist can mean the difference between rapid pain relief and a quick recovery versus wasted time & money, and significant frustration. The staff at Durant Physical Therapy specialize in conservative, cost-effective care of:
- Neck, back shoulder, knee, arthritis, & orthopedic conditions.
- Sports injuries and return-to-sport training.
- Neurological disorders like stroke & chronic pain.
- Click here for a list of conditions we treat.
You Deserve Exceptional Care and We will Deliver - that's Our Commitment
Durant Physical Therapy
is now looking for a
PRN Physical Therapy Assistant
who is passionate about their profession, eager to work and is a team player!
Apply in person with resume at
3004 University Blvd.
Durant, OK 74701
Phone: (580) 920-2231
WE HAVE EXCITING NEWS!!
Physical Therapy is now available by DIRECT ACCESS!
What does this mean for you as the patient? Access to physical therapy no longer requires a prescription from your physician. Direct Access allows you to be evaluated and treated by a licensed physical therapist without delay.
Durant Physical Therapy has 2 licensed Physical Therapists qualified to evaluate your condition and begin treatment immediately.
SCHEDULE YOUR EVALUATION TODAY!!
Disclosure: Depending on your insurance plan a physician's prescription may still be required.
Here's why Durant Physical Therapy & Fitness is known as an exceptional practice in our community:
- Clinical experience - we've successfully rehabilitated hundreds of patients. Check out our Testimonials page for more.
- Exceptional service - we understand that you, the patient is most important. As such, our number one priority is customer service.
- Integrity - the clinicians at Durant Physical Therapy & Fitness Center are members of the American Physical Therapy Association. As such we adhere to a higher standard. Learn more about our Code of Ethics here.
We think you will find Durant Physical Therapy's standards and professional training are of the highest order. We hope you will be our next success story. Pick up the phone and call us today.
Don't wait. We're ready to help.
Call us at (580) 920-2231